How Polywrapping Benefits Your Direct Mail Campaign
What is Polywrapping?
Polywrapping is enclosing a product within a plastic wrap. But it can be used for quite a wide range of mailing or collated work. The prime usage is for a magazine, catalogue, brochure and multi-item pack enclosures. An excellent example of this is the enclosure of home and school learning materials for education, where there are multiple large items to collate and enclose.
What Can be Polywrapped?
Polywrapping is one of the quickest and most efficient direct mail options to enclose and post brochures, magazines, catalogues and books.
The Benefits of Polywrapping for Direct Mail Campaigns
- Less bulky, which keeps your postage costs down
- Durable and protective – your product arrives in the best condition possible
- Option to use biodegradable film, which increases your brands’ reputation and reduces your environmental impact
- Keeps your brochures, magazines, catalogues and books clean, dry and safe
Alternatives to Polywrapping
- Shrink wrapping
Shrink wrapping uses a more robust poly material and is shrunk around the items using heat. This is most suitable if you require the pack to secure the product firmly. We recommend this for heavier multi-item collations. E.g. sending a heavy catalogue and a large brochure in the same pack or a large quantity of thin or single sheet items in the same pack.
- Poly bagging
Poly bagging is an option where our team manually put things in a pre-made poly bag. When it comes to multiple feedable items, we can mechanically collate these first. However, this works particularly well when you must enclose 3-dimensional odd-shaped items that cannot be mechanically enclosed. For example, business packs for conferences may contain lanyards, pens, USB sticks, stress toys and documentation, which would be very difficult to machine enclose.
At Flow Fulfilment, our team are ready to help you with all your polywrapping needs. The next step is to contact us today and speak with one of our Sales Consultants.
Our biodegradable polywrapping services include:
- Inkjet addressing
- Carrier – sheet printing and insertion
- UK and International mailings
- Double sheet and missing product detectors
- Postage discounts using Royal Mail or Whistl mailing services
- Quality control – ISO 9001, 27001 and 14001 certified